We're looking for a diligent and curious QA engineer to help us create robust, high quality products that are as easy to use as they are powerful. You'll have a large degree of input right from the beginning of our product development process, and although you'll be supported by the senior QA team, you'll have your own significant areas of responsibility. You will test hardware and software products by following test procedures, and you'll define your own tests too. You'll also organise user experience testing and beta testing.
An ideal candidate would be:
- Familiar with music software and DAWs - Ableton, Cubase, Logic, Pro Tools etc.
- A user of recording or music making hardware, microphones, interfaces and controllers.
- Scientifically minded, strong at problem solving and analysis.
- A clear communicator
- A music lover and musician
We're looking for an outstanding software developer to join our software team. You'll work with us to specify, design and build new products. You'll evaluate new technologies, adopt and refine new working practices; and most importantly write lucid, high performance, maintainable code which will form the backbone of new product ranges.
You'll also help us maintain our portfolio, from iOS apps to the desktop (via DSP algorithms, VST plugins and web applications) - but don't worry, we don't expect you to be an expert in all of them!
An ideal candidate would be:
- Experienced in audio, music and application software
- Familiar with a variety of programming languages, platforms and operating systems (C++ and iOS experience essential, Windows, OS X, Cocoa and C# also desirable)
- An excellent designer, debugger and problem solver
- A clear communicator
- Pragmatic, curious and flexible
- Passionate about programming, music and sound
Come and help us build amazing apps!
Main purpose of job:
The service administrator will be responsible for the efficiency and execution of the administrative tasks within the service department. Ensuring that all worldwide distributor enquiries are dealt with to KPI’s, spare parts orders fulfilled and incoming / outgoing service units are fully tested.
a) Responsible to: Service and Support Manager
b) Responsible for: Incoming and Outgoing service units
Fulfilment of customer spare parts orders
Distributor service enquiries
c) Liaison with: Worldwide service team
Worldwide Distribution partners
- Maintain the high level of customer service currently provided across our core brands, including email and telephone support.
- Working with the team to ensure the spares system is efficient, accurate and up to date.
- Making sure all distributors get the best service possible
- Picking, packing and shipping spares orders.
- Unpacking, booking in spares and managing spares storage.
- Booking in and testing units that arrive for service.
- Testing and Shipping out units that have been repaired.
- Sourcing parts (obsolete and hard to find)
- Chasing up payment for non-warranty repairs
- Good telephone manner and written communication
- An interest in, and understanding of Audio Interfaces and Controllers
- Microsoft Office/Excel and computer skills
- The ability to work as a member of a cross functional team
- Lots of enthusiasm
This role assumes direct responsibility for the financial performance (both revenue and contribution) of the global Focusrite RedNet business. As the linchpin of the global RedNet team this individual will define and then implement, utilising the experience and passion of a wider team, the RedNet Sales and Marketing strategy, such that it achieves or exceeds the Sales plan.
- Develop and implement the global RedNet Sales & Marketing strategy
- Develop annual RedNet sales budgets with revenue and contribution
- Deliver or exceed the planned revenue and contribution
- Run and disseminate re-forecasts based on up-to-date information
- Drive Sales Managers and Product Specialists to secure RedNet sales through the sales channel
- Work with the Product Manager to propagate knowledge of the RedNet system throughout the organisation and sales channel
- Work with the Marcomms Category Manager to ensure an effective marketing strategy is devised and realised
- Work with the Operations team to ensure that the right mix of products is available in the right locations at all times.
Skills and Experience:
- Sales and Marketing professional with 10+ years experience in selling to the Pro Audio / Broadcast / Live Sound / Post Production industries at a senior level
- Widely-recognized and trusted expert in these key industry sectors
- Proven Sales and Marketing track record
- Extensive contacts with key purchase decision makers in the industry
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to resolve issues and overcome objections efficiently and diplomatically.
- Strong Pro Audio technical background
- Comfortable with regular international travel
If you don't see anything that quite suits your skill-set but you think we should know about you, especially if you have original and commercially viable product ideas (hard or software) or any other attribute you think we'd be mad to ignore, we want to hear from you. Submit a C.V. here which will be handed to the relevant person in your area of interest and if we think we can find space for you, one of our team will email you directly.