Focusrite USB ASIO driver version 220.127.116.11.
If you have purchased a 1st Gen Scarlett (serial prefix Sxxxxxxxxxxxx or Txxxxxxxxxxxx), please download and install Focusrite USB 2.0 driver HERE.
Fixes from 4.14 release:
- Major improvements on performance in DAWs at high CPU usage
- Sample-rate is retained after computer start-up
- Some Windows 7 PCs that do not have the latest Microsoft Windows updates may show an error regarding driver signing/not available. To resolve this, simply fully update your Windows 7. If you do not want to fully update Windows 7, the exact Microsoft update needed can be found HERE.
- This driver is not compatible with Pro Tools | First. For a Pro Tools | First compatible driver, please see the Focusrite Help Centre.
Pro Tools | First users:
If you wish to use your Scarlett 2nd Gen interface with the supplied Pro Tools | First DAW software, please do not install the above driver and instead please see the following article HERE.
2nd Gen Operating System Compatibility:
Please see our OS Checker HERE.
Scarlett 2nd Gen Updater
Our Scarlett 2nd Gen Updater app has two seperate functions:
1) The app is capable of updating the Firmware on your Scarlett Solo, 2i2 or 2i4. Once opened, the Updater app will let you know if there is an update available or not. This update is sourced locally from the installation of the Updater app, so once you have completed the update, if you have no need for the below mentioned low power mode, you can uninstall the app.
*Please note that only SOME 2i4 users currently require a firmware update, you will have a notification slip within your 2i4 box that lets you know if a firmware update is required for your interface*
*Currently there are NO firmware updates available for Scarlett Solo or 2i2*
2) The app can also switch your 2nd Gen Scarlett 2i2 or 2i4 to and from a 'Low Power Mode' for use with computers that suffer from the following symptoms.
Of course, if you don't require this mode (Mac users for example), but find that your bus-powered Scarlett is already in this mode (if purchased used perhaps), you will need to install this app onto a PC and connect your Scarlett in order to switch the unit out of Low Power Mode.
Mac OS X only (optional):
Please find our article explaining the Scarlett 2nd Gen Low Latency Installer, it's benefits and known issues HERE
You will also find the English version on the inside lid of your Scarlett interface box.