- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
Includes a fix for Saffire interfaces that would not retain their Sync Source in standalone mode.
Includes a fix for OS X users seeing the "No Hardware Connected" message and experiencing disconnects on account of there being 2 drivers installed (after the 3.5/3.6 upgrade).
Includes a fix to keep Saffire Mix Control running after new firmware is deployed to the Saffire interface.
This release has a version of the driver that has been signed to be compatible with Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite. If you are running Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion or earlier please refer to the driver versions below.
- Driver is signed for Yosemite.
- Fixed issue with sync source could get stuck on internal.
- Fixed issue where menu bar might not appear on Mac OS X Mavericks.
- Fixed issue where harmonics would not be reset using line input (LS 56 only).
This installer includes all necessary drivers and software to run the firewire Saffire range of Focusrite interfaces.
- Fixed issue that might cause glitches using Quicktime on OS X Mavericks
- Fixed issue that might cause distortion on second ADAT port and loopback using Liquid Saffire 56
- Improved sample rate switching
- Mac OS 10.8
- Mac OS 10.9
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
Please note: this version of Saffire MixControl is no longer supported. For the latest supported version please see the latest release version on this page.
For further OS compatibility information please see the OS checker HERE.
- Driver updated to 3.5.6 release
- Adds support for Mac OS 10.7 (Lion)
- Improves performance with Pro Tools 9 (Mac and PC)
- Fixed snapshot load/save functions (Mac)
- Fixed crash on non-admin accounts (Mac)
Mac Users Users of Tiger (10.4.11) should install version 1.8, below.
This version of Saffire Mix Control is the most recent version to retain compatibility with OS X 10.4.11 (Tiger). Any Tiger users should install this update for the additional features listed in the attached Release Notes. Leopard (10.5) and Snow Leopard (10.6) users should install the latest update above.
This article explains the steps necessary to safely plug in and unplug your FireWire devices without causing damage to the device or your computer.
RTAS MixControl 1.0
- Saffire MixControl 2.4 or later installed
- Pro Tools 9 installed
Note that multiple Saffires are not supported at the moment. Please consult the RTAS MC User Guide for further information.
- Not loading between tracking and playback snapshot under certain conditions in some systems (Windows only)
User guide explaining standalone mode operation for the Saffire interfaces. Please note that Saffire MixControl v1.7 or above is required for standalone operation.