Yamaha CL and QL Series Compatible Firmware
- Yamaha CL Series compatibility.
- Yamaha QL Series compatibility.
- RedNet Firmware / Software Version in Dante Controller:
- Brooklyn 1: 1.5.315.1022
- Brooklyn 2: 2.11.315.1022
- Yamaha CL and QL Series Consoles will now provide control over the following parameters for RedNet 4 and RedNet MP8R:
- Phantom Power (+48V)
- High-Pass Filter (HPF)
- To install firmware, right-click on the RedNet 4 or RedNet MP8R device you wish to update in RedNet Control and select 'Firmware Update' then select the correct Bkn-1 or Bkn-2 firmware file.
- Note: RedNet Control will not allow you to put the wrong firmware file on the wrong device.
- RedNet 4: Brooklyn 1 or Brooklyn 2.
- RedNet MP8R: Brooklyn 2 Only.
- Once Yamaha ID is changed in RedNet Control, the RedNet device should be power cycled in order for it to be identified by the Yamaha CL or QL Series Console.
- RedNet 4 and RedNet MP8R will now have a 'Yamaha ID' dropdown menu available from within the 'Tools' menu.
- This contains a list of Yamaha ID numbers from Y000 to Y00F.
For Yamaha CL and QL Series Console firmware, please refer to:
- Yamaha CL Series Console Firmware:
- Yamaha QL Series Console Firmware:
For more information on how to setup Yamaha ID, please refer to:
- Yamaha CL Series Console Manual:
- Yamaha QL Series Console Manual: