RedNet 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 devices which are currently running Dante software version 3.4.x are not discovered in RedNet Control 1.10. These devices must be updated to Dante software version 3.7 first. Please download the zip file below and follow the included instructions to perform this update.
Note: See 'RedNet Control 1.10 Download' section for operating system compatibility.
New Features in RedNet Control 1.10
- RedNet A8R Support
- RedNet A16R Support
- RedNet PCIeR Support
- Updated Brooklyn Firmware.
- Brooklyn 1: SW 18.104.22.168/ FW 22.214.171.124
- Brooklyn 2: SW 126.96.36.199/ FW 188.8.131.52
- RedNet Firmware: v1425
- Updated Ultimo Firmware.
- Ultimo: SW 184.108.40.206/ FW 220.127.116.11
- (Non-Automatic Firmware Update - See Important Notes)
- Updated PCIe/PCIeR Firmware
- PCIe/ PCIeR: SW 18.104.22.168/ FW 22.214.171.124
- Dante Device Lockout
- Locks out the following functions from RedNet Control for devices on SW 3.10 and above:
- Firmware Updates (Devices need to be unlocked for Firmware Updates)
- Sample Rate Changes
- Preferred Master Changes
- Clocking Changes
- When Dante Device Lockout is set, a red padlock is displayed on the device plugin in RedNet Control
RedNet Control 1.10 Download
- RedNet Control 1.10 Supports:
- OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks)
- OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)
- OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Windows 7 (32/ 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32/ 64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32/ 64 bit)
- There is a firmware update available for Ultimo Products (RedNet AM2) which will enable the Audinate 3.10 Firmware which includes Dante Lockout. To access this file, see instructions below and update using Dante Firmware Update Manager:
- Retrieve "ult-01-002-126.96.36.199.dnt" from the RedNet Control 1.10 installation.
- Mac: Applications/RedNet Control.app (Right Click "Show Package Contents") Contents/Resources/Firmware/Ultimo/"ult-01-002-188.8.131.52.dnt"
- Windows: Program Files/Focusrite/RedNet Control/Firmware/Ultimo/"ult-01-002-184.108.40.206.dnt"
- Dante Firmware Update Manager can be downloaded here: https://www.audinate.com/products/firmware-update-manager
- RedNet AM2: When changing attenuation levels in software, please remove headphones and turn the headphone level down.
- The RedNet PCIe driver is only compatible with the latest firmware.
- It is important to note that installing new firmware on to any RedNet Unit can take some time, please DO NOT turn the unit off or interrupt the firmware installation - Units will be unresponsive during this process.
- During firmware updates, DO NOT add or remove devices on your Dante network.
· RedNet AM2: When a signal is present on Channel 2 and not on Channel 1, RedNet Control will not show signal metering on Channel 2.
· Defaults message from Pro Tools does not clear linked channels on RedNet 4.
· It's possible for RedNet Control GUI to display values of 1–7dB for RedNet 4 when controlled via SysEx. The gain on the unit will still be 0dB or 8dB.
· During installation, a dialog can appear from Audinate's "Dante Control and Monitoring Installer" about firewall settings on Windows 8. Please manually confirm your firewall settings allow Dante Control & Monitoring through the firewall.
· Windows Only: Long device & channel names in RedNet Control will overflow the text boxes.
· Windows Only: MIDI settings will only be stored between sessions if running with elevated privileges.